Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thoughts

 
 
 
 
"Why do people not like me?"
 
"What if they don't like me?"
 
"What did I do wrong this time?"
 
"I feel so lonely."
 
"I wish people cared more about me, or understood what I was going through so I am not so alone."
 
"I must be an awful friend."
 
"If I go out, I will have a panic attack."
 
"If I don't go out, people will think I don't like them, or that I am just rude."
 
"I'm afraid of being alone."
 
"Will I ever be normal?"
 
"I look ridiculous."
 
"They probably don't even like me, so what is the point?"
 
"I am embarrassing everyone around me."
 
"I hate what I see in the mirror."
 
"Why do people want to be my friend?"
 
" Am I always going to be this way?"
 
"What am I going to do with my life?"
 
"I am a failure."
 
"I hate being alone."
 
"I am tired of crying."
 
"I can't stop crying."
 
"I just want to stay in bed."
 
"Do I have to get up?"
 
"Stop thinking."
 
"Stop talking."
 
"Go away."
 
"Come back."
 
"You make me so angry."
 
"Why are you so angry?"
 
"I wish you knew how I am feeling."
 
"Why don't you understand me?"
 
"I hate that you don't try to understand me."
 
"I ruin everything."
 
"I can't breathe."
 
"Can you please just leave me alone."
 
"You are never here for me."
 
"I just need you to love me."
 
"Why don't you like me?"
 
"What the hell is my problem?"
 
"Can you please, just shut the hell up?"
 
"Why can't I talk to you?"
 
"Why won't you talk to me?"
 
"Could you listen to what I am saying?"
 
"My chest hurts."
 
"I feel like I am going to pass out."
 
"I don't want to do this anymore."
 
"I can't do this anymore."
 
"I need help."
 
"I am afraid to ask for help."
 
"What is wrong with me."
 
 
A constant struggle with reality and the thoughts in my head.  Try living life with these questions going through your head 24/7.  It isn't easy, and it definitely isn't fun.  Next time you think something is hard, remember that there are others out there struggling too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment